2008年11月27日木曜日

Geography of New Zealand

New Zealand is island located in south pathetic ocean and away about 9000km from Japan. There are north island, south island, Stuart Island, Chatom Island and some small island away of centre.




The island is long shape in north south like Japan; the total length is about 1700km and the maximum width is about 450km. Also mountains are watched anywhere, especially south Alps lie whole of south island. Mt. Cook is the highest point in the New Zealand. And there are many beautiful lake and some rapid river.

2 件のコメント:

Y♥O♥U さんのコメント...

I was surprised at watching your blog!! I think that New Zealand is same shape as Japan. I'm goinjg to go to there next spring. I'm looking forward to going. When I go back in Japan, please tell about New Zeaqland's life.

りな★ さんのコメント...

I like tha pictures. It looks very beautiful. I want to go there with you.