2008年11月12日水曜日

My Speech for Nagoya Festival

Hi I’m going to introduce about “Kyoudoeisaku Parade” and “Dasizoroe”. In “kyoudoeisaku” parade, three famous “shougun” come out. And those wives also come out with them. The parade wear joined over 700 people. During the parade, the “shougun” perform re-creation of battle in sengoku age. In this year, a lot of people came to watch the parade. This is the photo in this year.


Look at the left photo. He comes out first. Do you know him? He is Nobunaga Oda. His wife is Nouhime. Next Hideyoshi Toyotomi comes out second. His wife is nene. Last Ieyasu Tokugawa comes out. And his grand child named senhime also comes out. Every year the roll is chosen from the recruitment in public. If you want to participate in the parade, you can apply that next year.







It is “Dashizzoroe”. Nine precious “dashi” come out together. These “dashi” is named each. Surprisingly, some sansha was made in 15 century! Its pass city hall, “Sakuradourioutsu”,Sakae. You can watch that there. In this nagoya parade, I couldn't watch at all. But I reserched the parade I want to not watch,but particeparte as shogun in the parade! If girls can apply for shogun, I will put up for the role. Why don't you put up the role?

4 件のコメント:

Y♥O♥U さんのコメント...

I have never heard that there is festival in Nagoya. I was surprised. Also your presentations are easy understanding. I would like to go the festival!!
Please go with me.

miyu-x さんのコメント...

I know this festival, but i didn't know well. Your explanation is easy for me to understand. I want to visit thisfestival next time!

nori716 さんのコメント...

A little long, I think.
But I enjoyed your presentation!
I understood more about the local festival.

ykc さんのコメント...

I'm happy I could know about Nagoya festival more☆
I have never been to this festival, so I want to go someday.