2009年1月12日月曜日

Best Blog on Another Class

I chose 3 blogs from another class. I watch another class blogs!!
Another class member's blog is also interesting for me!! I recomend the 3 blogs.
Let's check!!

No1 Tu3.917 Potage
I love her dog picture! The heart dog is so cute! And her leter is also colorful. she devise a lot.
I admire her. And her blog have alot of links. It is very nice. I want people to check her blog!!



No2 Tu3.133 coca-cola city
His blog is very unique!! I love blog's name and letter and interest picture!!
The letter help me read easy. The picture is attract me. I recomend this blog very much!!



No3 Tu3.907 Colorful★Daysミ:D
I chos eher blog no3, because the unique designe and cutr picture. And her blog have much information. I really love her blog!! I was interested in "festival" on her blog.

0 件のコメント: